The outside can put people off I suppose. Its like Steptoe's yard but it is a cheap and cheerful place. I personally like it apart from the bed which made my back ache. The private bathroom was next door so you have to leave the room to access it. Bit of a pain at 4am but its never going to be the Ritz and they charge nothing like the Ritz so no real complaints. Breakfast was adequate. Minimal and cheap but the price reflects that so again, no complaints. The local pub was only a few minutes walk and friendly enough.
Would I stop here again......Yes I suppose I would. The staff were friendly and at night when its lit up it does have a slight charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Da Vinci Guest House is situated in Crawley , which is only 15 minutes drive to and from London-Gatwick Airport and 5 minutes drive to and from Crawley Town Centre. There is a secure , on site car park, which is free for daily stays. We cater for short and long term accommodation . For further information for short and long term stays please phone us at any time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Da Vinci Manor Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Da Vinci Manor Guest House (Gatwick) Hotel Crawley
- Da Vinci Manor Hotel
- Da Vinci Manor Guest House Crawley, West Sussex