Excellent hotel, everything we wanted for a overnight stay prior to a early morning flight out of Gatwick.
Very close to the airport, very good value for money, and especially with the car parking included - excellent.We would definitely use it again, and be recommending it.
Upon arrival we wer given instuctions about departure and arrival back to get our car and the keys - all very straight forward, as we were leaving early before brekkie - receptionist was a pleasant and friendly lady which was nice to arrive to, room was great, a little dated, with a very modern recently done walk in wet room shower - we were in No 8. Room and hotel spotlessley clean, we had great night sleep, did not hear planes at all - but was so tired.
All in all went very smoothly and couldnt have asked for anything better for the price - taxi that had been booked, arrived right on time as promised. Flew out on hols. When we returned to collect car all very straight forward once again, and the owners were there this time, invited us in for a cuppa which was most welcoming after a 10 hour flight, and asked if we would like brekkie, which we declined, but we thought was a lovely touch.
Cant remember the lovely mans name but wife was Anne, and they were both charming, had a lovely chat with them about the hotel, and the decor, which is the only thing if I were to be critical, I would so lovee to get my hands on this place and resign/decorate it for them, doing Interior design, I think about it everywhere we go. Spoke to the lovely owners, and Anne seemed very intereted on what I thought which was just lovely. This lovely couple, eat sleep and breathe this hotel, with endless and tireless efforts, they so genuinely want people to enjoy their stay there, to have a nice time and go away with nice memories. They trulyseem to genuinely care about the hotel and the people that stay, which is lovely in its self. We will defiantely be returning to this hotel when we fly again
Thanks again to all of you at Waterhall !
PS. Did you have a look at the stag head wallpaper ??? Looking forward to see the rooms soon x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterhall Country House is a delightful guest house offering hotel comfort at B&B prices. Situated close to London Gatwick Airport (LGW), we are perfectly positioned for both airport bound travellers or Crawley based business people. Our unique 34 acre setting, homely atmosphere and comfortable rooms will ensure that you are not disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Waterhall Country House, Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterhall Country House, Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Waterhall Country House, Gatwick Crawley, West Sussex