Booked for an over stay going and returning from holiday via Gatwick. Absolutely fantastic. As the hotel is in it's own ground, the only sounds are planes, which you would expect so near the airport. Rooms were warm and comfortable and very clean. Food second to none. No problem with car parking - don't forget to book. Talking with the owner, this hotel will be featured on 'The Hotel Inspector' March 2014 - not to be missed. We will definitely staying again, but book directly with the hotel - better deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterhall Country House is a delightful guest house offering hotel comfort at B&B prices. Situated close to London Gatwick Airport (LGW), we are perfectly positioned for both airport bound travellers or Crawley based business people. Our unique 34 acre setting, homely atmosphere and comfortable rooms will ensure that you are not disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waterhall Country House, Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterhall Country House, Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Waterhall Country House, Gatwick Crawley, West Sussex