Stayed the night before our flight to Mexico. On arrival we were greeted by a very friendly smiling receptionist who booked us in and then showed us to our room, which overlooked the lovely tendered gardens to the rear. Our room was more than adequate, tastefully decorated and a great on suite with a large walk in shower. We were given a menu for our evening meal and told the receptionist what time we would like to eat. We went down to the bar before dinner and relaxed with a couple of G&Ts. The meal was of a good standard and we enjoyed what we had, it was then back to the bar for a couple more G&Ts. As we were leaving very early in the morning we did not have the breakfast, and it was to early to eat anyway. On our return 15 days later we were met at the door and was offered tea and biscuits before setting off back to the Midlands. It was nice to sit on a comfortable settee for half an hour and unwind. We would definitely use Waterhall Country House again. Regards Nick & Marlene.
PS: To Jo W "Disappointing" we suggest you book some the bigger hotels next time and pay double the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterhall Country House is a delightful guest house offering hotel comfort at B&B prices. Situated close to London Gatwick Airport (LGW), we are perfectly positioned for both airport bound travellers or Crawley based business people. Our unique 34 acre setting, homely atmosphere and comfortable rooms will ensure that you are not disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waterhall Country House, Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterhall Country House, Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Waterhall Country House, Gatwick Crawley, West Sussex