We stayed here before going on holiday to Gatwick, and were very happy with the experience. We stayed in Room 1, and it was nicely furnished, although the bathroom could do with bringing up to the same standard - but not bad.
We only slept at the hotel, no meals or anything - room 1 is right by reception and you can hear everything, so maybe not for light sleepers (someone called reception at 3am, not the hotel's fault but woke me up immediately).
The parking, taxi pick up and drop off all worked very well indeed and we were pleased to not have any issues on our return.
I would definitely stay here again, it's good value compared to the airport hotels and took the stress out of parking and lugging bags around the morning we were flying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterhall Country House is a delightful guest house offering hotel comfort at B&B prices. Situated close to London Gatwick Airport (LGW), we are perfectly positioned for both airport bound travellers or Crawley based business people. Our unique 34 acre setting, homely atmosphere and comfortable rooms will ensure that you are not disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Waterhall Country House, Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterhall Country House, Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Waterhall Country House, Gatwick Crawley, West Sussex