Stayed here for one night before flight from Gatwick. This Premier Inn appears to be quite an old design; the room was made up as a family room for 4 people and due to the strange shape of the room, it was very squashed. Also, the room was incredibly hot, without any way to regulate the temperature, which is unusual for a Premier Inn. The staff were very helpful though and did manage to locate a second fan for us, but it was a rather uncomfortably, restless and hot night, which was not helped by the uncomfortable pillows. The bathroom was possibly the smallest bathroom I have ever had in a hotel room, but everywhere was clean, if not on the cosy side. As a last resort, if I had to I would stay here again, but given the choice; I would prefer to stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick North.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Touch down and check in at this welcoming spot, conveniently located for Gatwick Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Crawley South (Goffs Park) Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel West Sussex