Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Nice stay in this Premier Inn . The only problem was the room 102 was a bit dated . Not the high standard that was expected but don't be turned off . It was very clean just dated. Staff in hotel and restaurant are very nice polite and helpful

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Joanne H, Manager at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about your stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park.

I am sorry that your room did not quite meet with your expectations on this occasion but I am happy that you still had a nice stay with us and that you found your room to be cleaned to a high standard. I will pass on your comments to our team about their service and how you found them to be nice and helpful. They always work so hard to ensure our guests have a great stay so such comments are of great value to them.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We had a friendly welcome, the staff were superb, the food was great with meal deals on thursday. It was clean tidy with a good night sleep! There was ample parking. Just out side the town but very accessible

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Joanne H, Manager at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about your recent stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park.

I am delighted to hear that you felt welcomed into out hotel by our friendly team and that you had a great nights sleep when you stayed with us.

We hope to see you again in the future if you return to stay in the Crawley area.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

It is a good job that this was a cheap Premier Inn as it is not up to the usual standard. Rooms are small, bathroom is tiny, and there is mould on the tiles in the bathroom. As there are plenty of Premier Inns around the Gatwick area, I will not stop here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Joanne H, Manager at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to provide feedback about your recent stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park.

I am sorry to learn that on this occasion the room you stayed in did not meet your expectations. Your comments have been taken very seriously and action is being taken to fix the issue you mentioned. If you would like to discuss this in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me on 01293 229920.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

This is a typical Premier inn with all the usual facilities and great value for the location. The adjacent restaurant is OK, with the usual stuff.
What set this place aside for me was the staff - they really were a cut above the usual Premier Inn staff (and they are normally pretty good), helpful, cheerful and friendly. Would recommend for work in Crawley

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park.

I am happy to hear that you found our team to be helpful, cheerful and friendly. I will share your comments with the team, it will make them happy to know that you rated their service so highly.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stayed here for two nights last week as we were flying from Gatwick airport. The staff were so friendly and welcoming, and as always in a Premier Inn, the room was spotless. The shower was excellent (no bath in the room we had, but not a problem at all). The bed was comfortable and on both nights we had a really good sleep! We ate at the Brewer's Fayre next door, this was fine for dinner, and the breakfast was better than expected.

The room was excellent value for money, and the free car park is good too. The staff were probably the politest I have encountered in any hotel, they really were exceptionally good. They must have had some excellent customer service training!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Joanne H, Manager at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review about your recent stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our team to provide you with the high level of service that we always strive to achieve.

I will share your comments with the whole team. It will make them very happy to hear that you had such a comfortable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

This was my second stay at a Premier Inn property.

As I had come to expect after my first stay, the room was spanking clean and totally comfortable. Wifi was fast (and cheap, unlike most hotels that try to rip you off) Parking is free, which is a big plus in my opinion. Sometimes the car park gets pretty full though.

Staff was friendly, prompt and efficient. Food is available in the restaurant/pub. I didn't try it, but they also seemed to have quite a few clients from the local area, who were not staying at the Premier Inn, so I imagine the food and service must be good.

Overall, definitely recommended!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Joanne H, Manager at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park.

I am pleased that our hotel met your expectations and that you found our rooms to be cleaned to the usual high standard that we always strive to achieve at Premier Inn.

I shall let the team know that you found them to be friendly and efficient.

We hope to see you again soon.

Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Arrived on a Saturday afternoon,car park was pretty small and only one space left.Booking in was straight forward but the room was across the car park past the restaurant and through another door,upstairs,down the hall etc.room was clean and had small tv with terrestrial channels,basic coffee and tea supplied (2 of each) double and single beds and small table and chair.returned to room at 11-30 to find noisy wedding reception outside window,smoking ,drinking etc.loud music downstairs until about 12-30.room was hot and pillows although clean were to lightweight .was woken several times in the night by doors banging downstairs.had breakfast,staff were attentive and friendly and the food was good although they did seem understaffed and very busy! Probably would not go again,felt more cheap and cheerful than I thought it would.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Joanne H, Manager at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your recent stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park.

I am really sorry to hear that you experienced noise disturbances during your nights stay. At Premier Inn we always strive to give our guests a comfortable stay and I am sorry that on this occasion we failed to achieve this. Please feel free to contact me on 01293 22 99 20 and I will be happy to arrange a refund for you under our Good Night Guarantee.

I am happy that you found our staff to be pleasant and that you were happy with the cleanliness in your bedroom.

Once more, please accept my apologies for any incovenience.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Operations Manager