“Quick weekend stay in London”

Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Location near to train route from London to Crawley was convenient, the hotel was not too big, handy for station. Staff superb, place clean, decent breakfast did the job for a quickie en route to other things.

Room Tip: No lift so if carrying bags or using stairs is a problem then ask for groundfloor room, the hotel ac...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Joanne H, n at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Also that you had a lovely breakfast

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Good to be able to arrive during the middle of the night and not having to leave until 12 noon. Friendly service on arrival - very good breakfast which was served well by friendly staff. Would use this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park. I am glad you had a comfortable stay with us and found our team to be helpful and friendly. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed in room 103, and the warning light in my head went off when I saw a desk fan was on full blast, with windows open, already. I turned it off for a second to see if it was making a difference- and within a minute I was very uncomfortable. It didn't bode well for the night ahead.
Back to the good points- the staff were very friendly, and the restaurant was quiet and well run. I had a meal deal which meant I had a 3 course meal in the evening and the full breakfast in the morning- which is good value.
So back to the night- by about 3AM I wasn't asleep- the fan was like having a lawnmower in my room, and although I was on the ground floor I needed both windows and the curtains open. Reception were very helpful and gave me another fan, but it was louder and now I had two lawnmowers in my room.
I had such a bad night's sleep I would have been better off staying at home and driving up in the morning.
I know it was a hot night in general, but I can certainly get cool enough to sleep at other places and at home. I think this is a problem with premier inns in general, which mostly don't seem to have air conditioning.
The only thing that saves this from a 'terrible' review is that the receptionist honoured their 'good night's guarantee'. You just don't get that elsewhere and meant I felt that little bit better about being absolutely exhausted.

Room Tip: Avoid 103 on hot days
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable enviroment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this but this was covered under our Good Night Guarantee and your stay was refunded.

Please be assured that your comments have been noted and passed on to the Management Team.

We do hope that we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Excellent staff very helpful and friendly, brilliant clean room. Parking straight outside. Nice quiet area. Very easy quick check in. Breakfast was very good we would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I literally just stayed the night as a quick pit stop, as I was in the area for a wedding and needed a bed for the night, and this Pemier Inn Goffs Park did the job very well. Friendly staff, a spotlessly clean room and bathroom, nice comfy bed and very quiet. Great for what I needed it for. Nice and close to Crawley station so easily accessible.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Joanne H, Manager at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at the Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park.

It is great to hear that we met your expectations by providing you with a spotlessly clean room, comfy bed and a friendly service.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind regards

Joanne Hollingdale
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2014

it was like a sauna...i'm not saying it was lined out in tongue and grooved pine but hot hot hot.. The room is at the end of the corridor next to I assume a hot water storage tank ?... whenever anyone had a bath...the noise of water vibrating thru pipes could be heard quite clearly...and for whatever reason.... the guests on this night at this hotel had baths thoroughout the night...aaarrgghhh...when i checked in I saw there was an air conditioner which I thought was unusual for a premier inn....I later realised why.....in april in england....you either need the window shut and the A/C on...or the window open ...either way you suffer the noise.....
however...check in was smiley and efficient....breakfast was excellent...the wi-fi worked well in the room...the room is huge...two knocked together...and the bathroom was spolessly clean...comfy bed.....free car park..... i'd go again..but not to this room....sorry premier inn people i definetley did not enjoy my stay with you on this occasion

Room Tip: avoid room 202
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments has been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Friendly and helpful staff. Very good nights sleep in comfy, clean bed. Would go there again. Cost nearer £60 for one night, disappointed it wasn't the £29 as advertised by Mr Henry but happy we did it as close to Gatwick Airport and saved a lot of hassel for early morning flight.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park.

I am glad that you had a comfortable stay with us and that you found our team to be helpful and friendly.

We hope to see you again in the future.

kind regards