“Good stay at a good price”

Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel
Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Stayed overnight for an early morning flight. Check-in was efficient, room in very good order and a very good night's sleep.
Not the hotel's fault, but the £3 each way bus transfer for such a short journey from Arrivals is excessive. Would've walked it in the morning, but it was raining!

• Stayed: May 2013
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Stayed overnight on 17th May. I needed somewhere to stay because of an 05.00 check in next morning!

Not much to say really - welcome was good as was the clean, comfortable room.
Decent bar and bar snacks. I slept well. Recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I have stayed in Premier many times and this one was well up to standard and great for getting to Gatwick airport. The area has nothing to offer for nightlife or dining out so we decided to stay in and watch a film on tv, oh dear, the television sets have had the sound attenuated to avoid disturbing the other guests. A great idea but the attenuation has been overdone, we had great difficulty hearing the dialogue whilst sitting in bed and if the heating fan or the bathroom fan was running you have no chance. I reported the problem to a deputy manager who was very nice and said he would report our problem to his manager. When we went for our evening meal we were told that a complimentary bottle of wine had been offered, it didn't give us an evenings entertainment but it was a lovely gesture. A lovely stay with friendly, efficient staff, but not a place for tv enthusiasts.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Have stayed here on a number of occasions, and it never fails. The service is excellent in all aspects, including restaurant, bar, reception and rooms.
It is fair to say that the restaurant does get very busy, so would suggest that anyone books dinner prior to arrival when a text is sent to get the time that you want.
On my most recent visit, Martina in reception was excellent in printing some documents for me. Clearly service delivery is important to the team at this hotel, but Martina was exceptional whilst reception was very busy. Service at this level is expected at 5 star, and is delivered also at this Premier Inn.
Our holidays always start here, and is extremely valuable on business trips whilst visiting the UK. I cannot recommend it strongly enough.

1  Thank HermIsland
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I often stay at this hotel when I fly into Gatwick for business. Without exception, I have never had a bad stay here.

Everyone from the front desk staff to the barman are a real credit to the hotel - very professional, friendly and always happy to help. On my last stay, I had no cash for the terminal bus and the cash point in the hotel was not working. I asked the front desk if there was another cash point nearby or if the bar offered cash back so I could get money for the bus and she called the manager over who was across the room. The manager asked me to wait where I was and came back with a token for the bus, at no charge. He really didn't have to do this so I feel it was above and beyond and he has my thanks!

The rooms are always clean, there is minimal noise from the airport and the proximity to the terminal is great. Terminal buses come every 20 mins, which is handy if you need to get to the train station at the South Terminal for trains into central London.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Don't get me wrong - I like to pamper myself by going to the Radisson right next to Gatwick airport, but I couldn't justify it this time in the higher season at 157.00 GB. I had never stayed at a Premier Inn before - this one was a new build (or so it seemed) and just as nice as a Holiday Inn Express - perhaps a bit nicer at half the price of the HI Express! They are family friendly - put an extra cot in the room, no extra price and I will be back there again. YOu pay 3 pounds for a shuttle from Gatwick after getting off the Gatwick express - it all worked like a charm. Shuttle departs hotel back to airport every 15 minutes.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are going to be at the same good standard here. You may want to not be on the...
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We very often stay here before flying out, it's always clean tidy and its close proximity to North terminal is also helpful.

Up to Premier Inns normal high standard, always seems to have very new carpets and furnishings, or at least kept very clean.

Room Tip: Rooms can be slightly noisy if you are unlucky to have someone above you that has brought an elephan...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Crawley hotels
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
BLOC Hotel Gatwick Airport
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel
Sofitel London Gatwick
Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel

Been to Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel? Share your experiences!