“What it says on the tin!!”

Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel
Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Cornwall,ENGLAND
“What it says on the tin!!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

A clean and comfortable stay. We took the offer on the evening meal/breakfast deal, what a bargain, food was pretty good. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. We didn't here any noise from outside the hotel which was surprising being next to an airport.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (418)
  • Greek first
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My wife and I stayed here, before our trip to Tunisia, it was our first experience of a Premier Inn
We were both very impressed with our stay. Our check in was fast and efficient, the Reception
staff were very pleasant indeed , we had a good nights sleep , the room was spotless , the bed so
comfortable. We had a great choice of breakfast in the morning and this made the start of our
holiday. I will definitely us Premier Inns again. Highly Recommended.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
St Ives, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stayed here with my son,the check in was very quick,the staff were very friendly.
The room and bathroom were very clean.The restaurant is right next to reception and the breakfast was really nice...

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
RebeccaGifford, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Thankyou for taking the time to review your stay at Premier Inn A23 Airport Way.

I am very pleased to hear that you found the check in quick with friendly staff.

I am also happy to hear that you found the room and bathroom clean.

I hope to welcome you back to stay with us in the future.

Kind regards
Asiago, North of Italy
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I love this hotel so much I could easily move in. Because my flight was very early in the morning I decided to spend a night there. The room was massive and modern, with a giant bed, a lovely bathroom and plenty of toilettries. Lovely tea making kit.
Staff was very helpful and polite.
It is just 2 minutes on foot from north terminal.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Newtownards, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Stayed here overnight before flying on to Belfast next day.Great 12 o clock check out especially when our flight was at 1.15 next day.Was a bit worried as the corridors were cool, but the bedrooms were large and spacious and warm.Tea and coffee were available and went down well at twelve o clock at night.The staff were very nice and as we decided to have full breakfast.We were shown around as to where everything was and was told we could eat as much as we wanted.As far as I know kids go free for breakfast.In walking distance of terminal north, but there is a bus that leaves which is 3 pounds handy if it is raining .Would use it again and would recomend it.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

I am very pleased to hear that you found your room spacious and warm, and enjoyed the tea and coffee facilities in your room.

I hope to welcome you back to stay with us in the future.

Kind regards
Peterborough
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We booked the hotel on the park and fly option, where we paid for dinner, bed and breakfast and 14 nights valet parking. What am amazing deal this is.. I would thoroughly recommend it. Hotel was excellent, clean and room very spacious, evening meal and breakfast superb quality, and the ease of the location and car parking could not be faulted.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
RebeccaGifford, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Premier Inn A23 Airport Way. I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us and that you found our bedrooms were clean and comfortable. I am happy that you found our food to be of superb quality; I will pass these comments on directly to the team.

I am also glad that you found us convenient for the Airport and that our Sleep, Park & Fly package was simple and hassle free.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn A23 Airport Way.
Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I stayed here, with 2 children, 1 of which has special needs, the staff could not have been more helpful catering to his needs. Room was comfortable, we all had a good nights rest before continuing our journey. We would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn A23 Airport Way. I am very pleased to hear that you had a great stay and that the team looked after you and your family. I am also glad you had a great nights sleep in our comfortable guest bedrooms.

I am delighted to hear you would stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Premier Inn A23 Airport Way in the near future.