Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel
Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Stayed here night before a flight. Check in was simple and friendly. Had already made a reservation for dinner that night via a text message received from hotel. When we checked in we were offered the meal deal and decided to take this offer up when we found out that the breakfast was available from 4.30 am. The deal is great value for money and would definitely recommend. The breakfast was lovely, just wish we could have enjoyed it at a more civilised hour. The food was fresh and the choice was excellent. Would have no hesitation in staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
RebeccaGifford, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport A23.

I am very happy to hear you found our hotel good value for money. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the food in our restaurant and ill be sure to feedback to the staff how much you enjoyed the food.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Kind Regards

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Have previously stayed at other budget hotels, but this offered a little more eg hairdryer in room, soap in bathroom. Great for airport stop over. Good customer service for budget hotel.
Very reasonably priced. I would certainly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank brian c
RebeccaGifford, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport A23 Airport Way.
I am very pleased that you were happy with our hotel and with the service of our staff. We look forward to having you staying with us again

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed at the premier London Gatwick A23 Airport Way on the night of 24th February.

The Inn is comfortable with excellent facilities. The staff are very friendly, informative and helpful.

Regular local bus service runs from both the North and South Terminal at Gatwick Airport to the Premier Inn. Bus Service G2. Current fare is £3 per person.

During my stay there I observed your customer service. It was to say the least the best I have ever seen during my many stays in Inns, Hotels all over the world.

On the night in question your night desk receptionist, a gentleman called Alfred of South African Origin, greeted a partially blind lady that evening at about 10.30pm. His courtesy, attention and help towards this lady was premier and outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble for him to deal with.

There are employees who just do there job and those that go the the extra mile. Alfred did a marathon that night.

Congratulations, I will always remember this and Premier Inns.,

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

I am extremely pleased that you were happy with the service of our staff. I will pass on your great comment to Alfred and I am also pleased that you found our hotel facilities comfortable. We look forward to having you staying with us in future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Our party of 3 stayed here before flying out to Tobago. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was great with an added bed for our son, i.e. a proper bed not a fold up cot.. We were given a fantastic breakfast and were very well taken care of as we were given a tour of the breakfast buffetable before dishing. The hotel was easily accessible from Gatwick by shuttlebus, only £3 per person leaving every 20 minutes. We are sure to book Premier Inn at our next visit to the UK and will highly recommend the hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

I am glad you have been given such a good service and the room was up to your standard.
Also I have pass on your fantastic feedback to our breakfast team .
We look forward to see you here next time.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

our party of 4 stayed here before gping to Barbados. Me and my husband have stayed before and thought it was great value for money & more.

Hotel staff really friendly, especially one chap in resturant who i can't remember his name unfortunately, he got us some poached eggs that we requested.

The rooms are great for an overnight stay before flying.Really comfortable beds.Good food with good vegetarian options. You can fill up on substantial breakfast before heading off on your journey.

Shuttle bus £3.00 to south terminal run every 10-15 mins, will definately stay again when travelling in the morning from Gatwick

• Stayed: February 2014

I appreciate your feedback and I am very pleased that you enjoyed staying with us. I have pass on your comments to our team.
Looking forward to welcome you back in future

Reviewed 22 February 2014

The hotel was easy to find, had excellent staff and was clean with nice cotton sheets etc. Only down side was that I was under the impresion that I could walk to the airport from this hotel, which I couldn't. Wasn't a huge problem using the bus though. Just a quick 5-10 minute ride away.
Using a deal found online we as a family of 4 got this hotel and 8 nights parking for around £90.00. So that was great.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at premier Inn London Gatwick Airport A23 airport Way.
I am sorry to hear that you found it difficult to get to/from our hotel, however as you mentioned we do provide shuttle bus.
I am happy that you had a nice stay and you were pleased with our hotel and also the service you received during you stay.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Room was fine, food unremarkable, but the price is good and the staff are fantastic. I stupidly lost my camera, which was rescued, dried out and kept safe by the staff until my return. They were very helpful round the clock in a very busy environment.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
RebeccaGifford, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at Premier Inn Gatwick Airport A23 Airport Way.
I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
I am also pleased that you have received great service, and enjoyed our food in the restaurant.
I have passed on your compliments to the restaurant team members.
I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.