“To big to care”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“To big to care”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

In order to avoid the usually large queue and given a very tight schedule for the 3:40 film I used the online booking service. After a frustrating 30 mins trying without success to pay by debit card I finally rang the helpline. I went through the automated phone booking service which wouldn't allow me to purchase the 3D specs.Whether a Cineworld protocol or a glitch, the 3d specs are a problem for off site payment it seems.

Almost giving up I called and actually spoke to a human. She advised that I can pay online provided that I didn't include the 3d specs as part of the payment?! She didn't know why it was like this but gleefully informed me that I could pay for the tickets on line and purchase the specs on arrival. It took three times to explain that the only reason for buying tickets on line was to avoid having to wait in the usual massive queue which would then become necessary in order to buy the specs on arrival. I'm sure she didn't 'get' the contradiction.

I gave up.

2 Thank PeterCP

• Chinese (Traditional) first
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Queues.....”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We visited cineworld tonight and could not believe the queues at the food kiosks. Then we realised that the ticket desks were closed and people were having to purchase tickets at the food counters.
Every till had a queue of at least 20 people and we waited at least 10mins to get served.
My partner spoke to the manager who said it was a head office decision to shut the pay tills as it was QUIET....Then we passed 2 staff members on the stairs who said "wow it's busy down here!"
When we got into the auditorium it was about 70-80℉. Other film goers were also moaning about the heat and after speaking to a member of staff the air con was eventually put on!
Won't be rushing back there that's for sure!

1 Thank soperocha
England, United Kingdom
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“The worst venue on the leisure park”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I hate this place. It seems to get dirtier and dingier every time we go.......overpriced all round and to be honest - I would rather travel further afield with the family to a nicer environment to see a film.

Visited April 2014
Crawley, United Kingdom
“amazing place to visit”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

i enjoyed seeing all the movies although it is very over priced although i really enjoyed myself and so did zlatan

Visited October 2013
Marmaris, Turkey
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Another Saturday”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Just love the cinema, just can't help,thinking the £3 price tag on the bag of revels is a little steep, no wonder people all around you have brought food in with them , reduce the costs and more people will buy !!!

Visited April 2014