“Food Glorious Food ...”

Real Barbecue and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Real Barbecue and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 263 Restaurants in Crawley
Price range: US$13 - US$45
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Food Glorious Food ...”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

....And we certainly did not asked for more... ! Plenty .... Certainly !... However not over facing just a fascinating journey of tastes, texture and utter delicious offerings.

What can I say that hasn't already been said here before apart from it's all true unless there are any bad reviews then don't believe a word !

Don't be put off please by out of town location it's respectable neighbourhood with easy and safe parking.The welcome is warm and inviting.The service is ...Always...With a smile and is charming, courteous and helpful.

My partner and myself had made a last minute Saturday night booking and despite the fact that they had a couple of large party bookings we were made to feel very welcome. The service was attentive, not too slow or rushed in any way. We had the set menu which was a delight...Just so much easier and I experienced tastes of food I perhaps would of not have experienced had I not chosen the set menu plus it was great for a change for the choices to be taken care of!

Our trip to the area was a one off but we needed a place to eat and RB's reviews were impressive on TA already so why not...In fact we enjoyed it so much that we are planning to come down again (from Nottingham) JUST to visit Real Barbecue ! Yes really !

Congratulations to the management and staff for providing such a wonderful culinary experience .... long may it continue. Thank you :-)

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank honestbutfare

• Czech first
“Birthday meal”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

10 of us went to this resturant for my birthday meal. We had a great night with plenty of food. From the cold starters to the hot starters and then followed my the main meal we had a lovely night. Food tasted great and there was plenty of it. Would definitely recommend this place for a fabulous night out

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Grimbo89
Belthorn, United Kingdom
“Pre holiday treat”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Just 2 miles up the road from the Crowne Plaza hotel and well worth the journey We had set Menu 1 the Food just kept coming a great Meze of starters Follow by a huge plate of Kleftico, chicken, potato, lamb rib with rice and veg they then offer you dessert, coffee and Turkish Delight
Just finished and asked For the bill all I can say is IM FULL satisfied and pleasantly suprised at the bill

1 Thank GaryandTheresa
Crawley, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will definatley go again as I cannot find fault.”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I am a keen regular and I am never disappointed. Great food, always served to order, fair prices, lovely interior and an always welcoming and friendly atmosphere. This place is a real hidden gem and I highly recommend it to anyone that is after somewhere new and exciting to eat.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Scott0014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the most amazing place in crawley”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

the service was amazing to compare what u see in london, the food was great and delicious. i enjoyed it would recommend anyone visiting crawley even if u r not u should pop down to see the great food and the service.

• Visited February 2014