“Very authentic Turkish food! ”
Review of Ephesus

Ephesus
Ranked #28 of 271 Restaurants in Crawley
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Went there with 6 friends and the staff were very friendly and the food was great, for an authentic Turkish experience go there!

1  Thank Rhodri M

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have been going regularly since it opened, they are all very welcoming and very polite. The food is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone thinking About visiting them. Always 10/10 from our family and there is 5 of us.

1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I went out for a meal with my friends to this restaurant and feel I have to write this review because it was absolutely fantastic. The restaurant was very welcoming with the soft tones of authentic Turkish music in the background, very clean and had a 5 star food hygiene rating. The staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for us and to top it all the food was absolutely beautiful. It is a very traditional restaurant and one I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a taste of Turkey.

1  Thank 1974Catherine
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This was my second visit here both times the food has been fantastic and the service is great will certainly be back again also a 5 star food hygiene which is fantastic

1  Thank 1955linda
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Nothing special to look at, but some of the best food is to be had in plain looking restaurants and this is no exception. Delicious and plentiful food at a great price. Cheerful and friendly service. If you want wine or beer take your own, as they do not serve it, but do allow you to bring your own in. There are a couple of shops that sell it next door.
I have been there several times and it is, in my opinion, the best food in Crawley, for value and quality.

1  Thank ukflyer_James