“Showers now working”

Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is our second stay at this Premier Inn since June and on our second visit found the showers improved but still not that good.Seems to be an issue with me as nobody else has brought this issue up!
For a overnight stay before a early flight it is ideal.I have never had a issuse with check in I booked in online and was checked in straight away.There was nobody else waiting to check in and there were about five staff just stood around chatting and they didn't seemed bothered or aware of any guests.
Think it is good value for money and perfect for a overnight stay.

1  Thank Alison M
Quin_Holtzhuizen, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel to be ideal for an over night stay. I am however sorry to hear that although you feel they had improved; you were again left disappointed with the showers. I was also extremely disappointed to hear the team were standing around chatting and were not bothered by guests. Please let me assure you this is not a usual standard and I am deeply disappointed that this is the welcome you had. This feedback with be passed back to the team.

I hope we can welcome you back to Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Convenient location close to terminal. Helpful reception staff, even at 1 am when we arrived. Very quiet room, with adjustable temperature. Very comfortable bed as always with Premier Inn. Breakfast was tasty with a good range.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel to be in a convenient location. I am also pleased you found the reception team to be friendly and enjoyed the good nights sleep we guarantee in a quiet room with a comfortable bed. Its also great you enjoyed the all you can eat buffet breakfast.

We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal again.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stayed in this newish hotel because it is very close to the terminal & I had an early flight. I agree that the lifts can be a problem, and the check in was too technological for me, though staff were available to help. The room was pretty standard, though I appreciated tea and coffee making facilities. Dinner was surprisingly good for a place of this type, producing large quantities of meals at a time.
I would stay again because of the convenience, and the dinner.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank angelapage1055

Thank you for your review.

I am so pleased you found the hotel to be very convenient. I am also pleased there were team on hand to help you check in as you were unsure. Its great to hear you enjoyed a meal in our Thyme restaurant and found it to be surprisingly good. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal again.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Premier Inns are great value wherever you stay but this has to be the ultimate early morning flight no-brainer!!!!! Drop your luggage at North Terminal the previous day - cross the road to the Premier Inn - have a decent evening meal for £15 - £20 a head - a good night's sleep in a comfortable room for £40 and up and way the next morning with a 50 yard walk to the Departure Lounge (early start croissant and coffee optional if you fancy it) - the ultimate eezy peezy!

I used to avoid early morning flights like the plague but my recent experience at this Premier Inn together with a similar Premier Inn experience at Heathrow, earlier in the year, has almost made early morning flights preferable. I bore my friends regularly nowadays with my tales and recommends for Premier Inn! Whitbread have really got 'what the customer wants and needs, at a fantastic price' spot on. Top marks!!!!

2  Thank Tim O

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay with us at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal. I am delighted you had a great stay with us and found us to be the ultimate hotel for an early morning flight. I am also pleased you enjoyed a meal in our Thyme restaurant and enjoyed a comfortable nights sleep all at a fantastic price.

It is such a compliment to hear that you recommend Premier Inn to your friends and I hope that we can continue to welcome you to Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stayed here recently as we had an early morning flight and didn't want to risk the good old M25!
The rooms are fine, what I would expect from premier Inn, no issues on that front.
Where it was frustrating was on the lifts of all things. There just aren't enough and to get from ground floor to reception took about 20 mins and that was just ridiculous. There was a member of staff on the ground floor who just stood there and smiled, about as much help as a wet paper bag.
Similarly don't eat here if you are in a hurry or don't mind long waits for your food. The food was fine but took ages to get served and ages again for it to come out of the kitchen.
Will be trying somewhere else next time.

Room Tip: Choose somewhere else!
1  Thank Ian P

Thank you for your review on your stay with us at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I am pleased you found the room to be exactly what you would expect from Premier Inn. I am however disappointed to hear that you were not so pleased with the rest of your stay. I was very disappointed that the team member was not helpful and you were frustrated by the lifts. At Premier Inn we strive to deliver the best service possible and I am sorry that on this occasion we failed to do so.

I hope that you will stay with us again at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal and give us the chance to show you what we can really do.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stayed here night before we flew to the Maldives.
Went by train and the hotel was so easy to get to and check in was efficient. Room very comfortable and facilities good.
We had a meal in the restaurant which was good as was the service.
Late check out which was handy for us as we didnt fly till late afternoon.
Would do this again as we were very relaxed before boarding.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Heating stuck on high! Constant knocking noise coming from walls and ceiling all night. Hotel staff not interested in talking to guests and palmed off to other staff.
Would not recommend to anyone wanting a good nights sleep before flying!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay with us. I am disappointed to hear that you did not have a great stay and found the room to be too hot and noisy. I was also extremely disappointed to hear that the team seemed uninterested. I would like to speak to you further with regards to your feedback and have therefore sent you a private message.

I hope to speak to you soon and hopefully restore your faith in Premier Inn.