Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Stay”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I stayed at the Premier Inn directly opposite the North Terminal for one night to break up a journey to collect parents who were away at the time. Upon arrival at the hotel I was greeted by a charming young lady who helped me whilst I used the check-in kiosks (which were easy to use anyway but 10 points for good customer service!). She explained all the hotel amenities and asked me if I required dinner or breakfast. She then gave me my keycard and explained how it worked the lift and the door to my room.

Upon entering the room I was greeted by a fresh clean room with a lovely smell. Has everything you need for a good night. A TV that works, a bed that is comfortable with a choice of pillows (hard or soft) and liquid soap dispensers in the bathroom (one for hand wash and other for shower gel).

Restaurant-wise, there is a Thyme restaurant and a Costa Coffee, both of whose menu's are found in the rooms. I opted for a sandwich from the Costa shop and found the lady to be most welcoming and polite, asking me if I would like any hot beverages.

All in all, a wonderful stay at a wonderful hotel with wonderful staff. Should I ever fly from Gatwick myself, I will most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank RaptorOn2Wheels
Quin_Holtzhuizen, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay with us at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I am so pleased you had a fantastic stay with us and found the room to be fresh and clean with everything you needed for a good night. I am also pleased you enjoyed the good nights sleep we guarantee at Premier Inn in a comfortable bed and was pleased with the choice of pillows.

I was also delighted to read your feedback regarding the team, I am so pleased you give 10 points for customer service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,266)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Ilford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We stayed here the night before our flight to Orlando. We have stayed in this chain before but never at this location. The check-in was easy and the staff very friendly. The room was clean and the same size as all other Premier Inn's. I booked the meal deal with the room & worth the money, cost us £96 for room, evening meal & breakfast for both of us.

1 Thank JojoOsborne
Thank you for your review on your stay with us.

I am so pleased you found check in easy and the team friendly. I am also pleased you found the room clean, and the price for room dinner and breakfast to be a great deal.

We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal again.
Wisbech, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Got a good deal with Premier inn and parking and stayed the night before flying. We could take our cases in the night before which was great and made it easy on the day. Had a lovely steak and a good night sleep. Lovely and clean.

Room Tip: Do a meal deal it's cheaper and good
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

I am delighted you had a great stay and had the good nights sleep we guarantee in a lovely and clean room.

I am also pleased you enjoyed a meal in our Thyme restaurant and we hope to welcome you back again.
Lanzarote, Spain
Reviewed 14 December 2013

This premier inn is a great addition to the group . It's location is brilliant with south terminal just across the road and the shuttle as well . From reception and food to room and facilities truly first rate . Don't bother with the Sofitel which is overpriced on accommodation and food.

1 Thank william h

I am delighted you had an excellent stay with us and found the hotel to be in a brilliant location next to the North Terminal and shuttle for the South. I am so pleased you found the reception, room and facilities to be first rate and we hope to welcome you back again soon.
I O W
Reviewed 14 December 2013

This Premier Inn is ideal for an overnight stay at Gatwick North Terminal. Clean, amazingly quiet, comfortable and well equipped. The rooms were reasonably large, the staff very helpful, the food (we only had snacks) fresh, tasty and reasonably priced. The main attraction is of course the 2 minutes walk from the hotel to the lifts or travelator to Departures/Bag drop at Gatwick North or the Shuttle to Gatwick South. No more worries about early morning bus or taxis. Excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank gsiw
Halesworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 December 2013

No frills but perfectly adequate overnight stay prior to a very early flight the following morning. The hotel is clean, comfortable and the check in procedures (and checking out) are very slick.
It is literally 100 metres from the North Terminal (80 metres to the monorail for the South Terminal) and couldn't be better placed.

Room Tip: Good soundproofing and so the room choice is irrelevant.
2 Thank Annexe2a
Thank you for your review on your stay with us at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I am so pleased you had a good stay with us and found the hotel to be clean and comfortable and check in and out procedures slick.

I am also pleased you found the hotel to be in a great location.

We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.
London
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This was my first stay at a Premier Inn and I was more than satisfied with the hotel. Clearly, its location right opposite Gatwick North Terminal is perfect and you are literally in the terminal within a minute. The rooms are comfortable though basic not that dissimilar to a Travelodge. However, clearly the hotel has a high standard of build, as there was no noise from people walking down the corridor or from the rooms next-door. The room was spotless and there was tea and coffee making facilities available. Did not have the time to try the breakfast, as had a very early start in the morning. I would most definitely stay here again given the price and the quality of the rooms. The members of staff were most helpful with the check in and with answering any questions I had.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Mark F
P-Zala1, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel, responded to this review, 29 October 2016
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I am pleased you found the location of our hotel perfect for your travels in Gatwick Airport. I am glad you found our rooms spotless. I am delighted you would stay with us again and our team were helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.