“Perfect from booking to check in to our stay!”

Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Why can't every hotel booking, checking in and stay be like this??!!
We booked a total of four rooms for us and friends to stay in prior to flying to Barcelona the next morning. We booked three of the rooms with the valet parking which could'nt have been any better. Straight up to level 3 in carpark 5 where you park and drop your keys off at the valet park booth. (whilst we were waiting for the flight home I received a text to tell me which bay number and which floor my car was in on my return, again very easy to find)
The hotel is very close to the carpark and well signposted.
Check in is done automatically via a touch screen computer terminal which was very easy to use. If there were any problems there were several premier inn ladies around to assist you! The room keys are printed at the terminal and then you are off to your room. We met up with our friends in the bar area, drinks were well priced and were served by happy staff. There is wifi at this hotel however it is only free for 30 mins. The room was clean and modern and everything was there that was needed right down to a set of soft pillows if the hard ones were'nt right! The only thing that I did'nt like was the mattress, it was far too hard and I did'nt get a good nights sleep like they advertise on the TV. The perfect ending to our stay was a cup of coffee from Costa in the downstairs foyer! The airport check in was just across the road. All this made for a hasslefree start to our holiday ;-)
This was my first stay in a Premier Inn and I must say I was very impressed. I will definatly book another stay with them and can totally recommend a stay with carparking to others!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Quin_Holtzhuizen, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I am delighted you had a great experience with us from booking to check out and found the sleep park and fly package to so convenient. Its great to hear you found check in easy and found the room to be clean and modern with everything you needed for a good nights sleep. I am so pleased you enjoyed a drink from our Costa Coffee shop and found this to be the perfect ending to your stay. It is such a compliment to hear such great feedback and to know you would recommend us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal again.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed in this hotel before our stay in Cyprus and After. Arrival was quick and the staff were friendly, helpful as everything is done on a machine now.

We went into our rooms and we found that everything was clean and tidy, coffee/tea available, tv and towels clean. We needed to eat so we decided to go for a great deal within the Hotel, £22.99 per a person, you get 3 course meal with a drink plus breakfast the following morning. Worth the money. I had the Rump Steak, cooked beautifully with triple cooked chips (89p extra) Amazing.
Starter was Crispy Chicken wings which were gorgeous, and dessert I had Vanilla Cheesecake was divine. I think this is excellent value for money. (You do need to book a table as soon as possible, as I think this Meal Deal is very popular) We booked a table for 6pm which I was so glad I did, as about 7pm the restaurant started getting busy.

Slept well in beds, they were comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review on your stay with us.

I am delighted you found the team to be friendly and helpful and was quickly checked into your room. It’s great to hear you found the room to be clean and tidy with everything you needed for an overnight stay.

It is also great to hear you enjoyed a great meal in our Thyme restaurant and found the three-course meal deal to be excellent value for money.

We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal again.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

As other reviewers have said, this Premier Inn is convenient for the North Terminal. We had an early morning flight to Spain, and it is a short step to the checkin desks etc. Very clean, had a lovely meal in restaurant, handy 24hr Costas on site. Comfortable rooms. No noise heard from room looking onto inner courtyard. My only niggle would be, due to the layout of hotel, you have to get out of the lift, hand in your room keys on departure, and then wait for another empty lift to go down to exit/street level, which seems a waste of precious minutes when you leave so early in the morning and just want to get over to the airport. Keys are just taken by the staff, no checkout required. I did notice downstairs that guests had just left their card keys on the table by the exit. Could there be a box here, to deposit our card keys in? Would be so much better.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted you found the hotel to be so convenient for the North Terminal and found your room to be very clean, comfortable and quiet. I am also pleased you enjoyed a meal in our thyme restaurant. I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding check out. The deposit box is something we have tried in the past. We do have a team member in the downstairs foyer in peak time to collect key cards, however this of course is something we can re evaluate.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Everything about this hotel is very Premier Inn with a very modern twist. Restaurant was one of their better ones. Best thing was we could take our luggage trolley complete with luggage up to our room.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

It was great to hear that enjoyed your Premier Inn experience with us and found our Thyme Restaurant to be one of the better ones.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay again in the future.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was a great place to stay considering you only have to cross the road to be in the North terminal. We had read some reviews about noise but we were quite high up and didn't hear a thing.
Luckily we managed to get a £39 room and really can't fault a thing. The room was clean as was the bathroom and the bed was comfortable.
There is a bar, restaurant and a coffee shop but as we only had a drink cannot comment on what the food was like.
We have managed to get an even cheaper room for a holiday in May and would thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for posting your review on Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I am delighted to hear that you ‘Really can’t fault a thing’ with your stay at the hotel and that you found your room was clean with a comfortable bed.

It is great to hear that you were not disturbed by any outside noise and found it a great place to stay considering you only have to cross the road to the North Terminal.
I am also delighted to hear that you would thoroughly recommend us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay again in May.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed here with husband prior to ski trip and was not disappointed but absolutely delighted at £39/night.
Dropped car with "I love Meet and Greet" (booked independently- great service again ) outside the entrance of PI on arrival saturday night and walked across to BA check-in in North Terminal next morning, it does not get any more convenient.
We had completed online check in in the morning and just used the terminal on arrival- easy.
During an earlier phone call to a helpful reservation assistant we had requested a quiet room and that is exactly what we got facing the inner courtyard. We did hear no noise at all, no planes and no other guests- amazing considering you are right at the airport.
Rooms arer the usual Premier Inn quality, clean and functional.
Would I stay again- most definitely, airport stays don't get any better, especially not at this rate.
We have previously stayed at the Sofitel next door but at the right price PI beats it hands down.Well done PI.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room facing inner courtyard and away from lifts and monorail
1  Thank Trolli

I am pleased to hear that you were absolutely delighted with your stay. I am glad that your request with our helpful Reservation assistant was carried out and you were not disturbed by any noise at all.

It is great to hear that you found your room to be the usual Premier Inn quality, clean and functional.
I am delighted to hear that would most definitely stay again.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed at their hotel for 1 night, for early morning flight to start our holiday, we had the dinner/breakfast deal which was excellent lovely food and such good value. Lovely comfy beds and pleasant staff who couldn't have been more helpful, will certainly stay there again.

1  Thank sueboots

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I am glad to hear that you would certainly stay here again. It is great to hear that you took advantage of our Meal Deal and found the food to be lovely and such good value.

I am delighted to hear that the staff were pleasant and couldn’t have been more helpful.
I am glad that you found the beds to be lovely and comfy.

We look forward to welcoming back to stay again in the future.