Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
12,813 results
All reviewsmeal dealan early flightvalet parkingcosta coffeeself servicethyme restaurantgood nights sleepexcellent locationon linebusy hotelnext morningexcellent value for moneyroom keynight's sleepgatwick airportcomfortable bedmember of staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Nice clean room air con which helped us both sleep in a warm room, double aspect windows were amazing. I really enjoyed this hotel, it set us up for a lovely holiday. brilliant shower, nice food in the reasturant brakfast was brilliant and set us up for a long day., Nice rest before a long flight the next morning.and the airport was just across the road brilliant

Room Tip: Top floor, they have lifts not a problem.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Quin_Holtzhuizen, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am delighted to hear that you really enjoyed your stay at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I am pleased to hear that your stay set you up for a lovely holiday. It is great that you were able to have a nice rest before your flight.

I am glad to hear that you found our All you can eat Breakfast in our Thyme Restaurant to be brilliant and set you up for a long day.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I booked this hotel based on my previous experience at another Premier Inn location which had been very good.

This hotel is very conveniently located - literally steps away from the North terminal and the bed is very comfortable. However there is no proper reception and where you check-in is not on the ground floor.

The restaurant is quite expensive and the portions are not big

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank D W
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Nice clean comfortable Premier Inn. Friendly staff and a reasonably priced restaurant serving a fair selection of meals/snacks. Great deal on the park and fly option. Second time we have stayed here and only gripe is that the lifts are always busy and you need to wait a long while to get one. Fortunately this time we were on the first floor so could walk up the stairs.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rubbiesarered

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This hotel ticks every box if you just need a convenient night stop at the airport. Fed up with the hassle of shuttle buses, taxis etc from hotels "near" airports so was pleased to find this one, right on the spot. It couldn't be more convenient - just across the road from the entrance to the north terminal, which is also the site of the train shuttle to the south terminal. The hotel meets the usual Premier Inn standards: reasonable price, clean and comfortable, no frills but all you need for an overnight stop. Automated check-in a little confusing at first but plenty of helpful staff around. Sound-proofing good: although I was on a low floor with traffic below, I could barely hear it, also very little aircraft noise. I didn't eat at the hotel as I only wanted a snack so I took a short stroll to the Marks & Spencer food shop in the nearby terminal - several cafes/restaurants there also.
Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Shireen

Thank you for posting your review on Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I am pleased to hear that this hotel met the usual Premier Inn standards and ticks every box for a convenient nights stop at the airport.

I am glad that you were not disturbed by any external noise. It is good to hear that there were plenty of staff around to assist with your check-in. It is great to hear that you would defiantly stay here again.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay again in the future

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel the night before our early morning flight. It's in a great location 2 minutes away from the terminal next door to the Sofitel hotel. Easy check in, rooms were great with everything you needed for a nights stay. We had a nice meal in the restaurant. There was a good selection on the menu. Would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am delighted to hear that you would recommend Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I am pleased to hear that you had an easy check in and that your room had everything you needed for an over night stay.
I am delighted to hear that you had a nice meal in our on site Thyme Restaurant and found there to be a good selection on the menu.
It is great to hear that you would recommend Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.