“Lovely sports centre”
Review of K2 Crawley

K2 Crawley
Ranked #10 of 31 things to do in Crawley
More attraction details
Owner description: K2 Crawley is operated by Freedom Leisure on behalf of Crawley Borough Council. The K2 is one of the leading leisure facilities is in the South of England offering a 50 metre swimming pool, indoor rock climbing, state of the art gym and conference rooms.
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I came here to watch our children compete in a swimming gala. How I wished there was a K2 near where we live. It has everything. There are so many sport on offer for all the family. The pool is a 50m pool and it is lovely. There is a very nice cafe selling food and drinks. And the toilets were clean. Only one complaint - it gets very hot in the pool viewing area. After a whole day at a gala I left with a headache.

Joe W, Public Relations Manager at K2 Crawley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review K2 Crawley, we really do value customer feedback. We hope you can enjoy the facilities again very soon.

Kind regards
Joe

There are newer reviews for K2 Crawley

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I love K2... its a great place with lots of excellent facilities for all.... but I do get a bit fed up with the children running around the ground floor outside the gym hall/pool area.... would be nice if staff would be ore attentive to OTHER patrons - not just the kids, but then hey if the parents did their job it would be easier for all.

HOWEVER, I get really cheesed off with the car park. I am disabled and find that a lot of the spaces are full up with mums/dads who feel its the place to use when the "dropping off/collecting" bay is full up with PARKED cars!!!

I don't understand why this bay is always full of parked cars??? the car park is large and has plenty of spaces (unless there is a function on!) so there should be no excuse on a daily basis.

1  Thank HamishWestie
Joe W, Public Relations Manager at K2 Crawley, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Many thanks for finding the time to leave this review. We do recognise that at peak times we unfortunately suffer with customers illegally parking in the disabled bays, however I can assure you this is something we police and where possible we issue guidance notice's to request customers who do not require use of a disabled bay to park elsewhere. We will of course monitor this and make every effort that this does not occur. Many thanks

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Came to K2 in June to watch my daughter compete in the South East Regional Swimming Champs. As a mum who has to sit for hours poolside I must say that the area for spectators is great; plenty of space in the seating area. Pool is great too.

Joe W, Public Relations Manager at K2 Crawley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Many thanks for reviewing K2 Crawley, we are pleased that you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you again. Regards, Joe

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Good variety of sports on offer in this facility for the tots - baby gym to OAP's - indoor bowls and everything inbetween.

1  Thank Valerie S
Joe W, Public Relations Manager at K2 Crawley, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to review the K2 Crawley. We take all feedback on board and it is extremely pleasing to read your positive words. Many thanks once again.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

With a pool, diving, saunas, gyms, spinning, climbing walls, running track, tennis and squash courts, and classes for every sport, K2 is a wonderful sporting facility

1  Thank Trevor v