“Poor takeaway”

Ranked #74 of 271 Restaurants in Crawley
Price range: US$28 - US$42
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Mo Lin, a favourite Chinese restaurant in Crawley, West Sussex, serving the best in authentic Chinese cuisine. For a new standard in Chinese, try Mo Lin, best restaurant for Chinese food and for celebrating your party or anniversary. Our hard work has paid off since our Head Chef returned in 2010, with many loyal customers coming back regularly and recommending us to friends and family, this has resulted in a speedy growth which has continued since we opened.
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The last couple of times I have ordered from here it has been below standard, food wasn't really hot enough & the sweet & sour chicken balls were doughy & undercooked inside, they were inedible. I rang to tell them & they said they wouldn't charge if we ordered them again next time but after two disappointing meals don't think I'll bother.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Judging by the reviews, I was expecting something out of the ordinary. What I got was a perfectly decent, but certainly not above-average, chinese meal. Good Sui Mai, clean tasting Won Ton Soup followed by Chicken and Cashew Nuts in Yellow Bean Sauce with extra water chestnuts at my request.
What more can I say - it's a perfectly OK Chinese restaurant.

1  Thank GeoffR
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This is one of our favourite restaurants and visit regularly - they are child friendly and staff are always super friendly!!

1  Thank CloudAngel
Reviewed 2 October 2013

have been to this restaurant many times and watched it go downhill. Always had to wait to ages to be served, on one occasion I was sick after my meal, the food is served in a staggered way,so my husband would get his starter and mine wouldn't arrive till after he had finished his. Once we waited 45 minutes for the starter, and after sitting around for another half hour waiting for the main we paid for what we had and walked out. After such bad service, the waitresses have the cheek to ask for a tip. Haven't been back since I was sick.

Thank anna maria pier... W
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Went for a birthday celebration had a booking in place and tabel ready when we entered. Staff very good in ordering no confusion . Plenty of option to choose from the evening meal is priced on fri and sat at 16.90 for all you can order buffet there is also a selection of priced option like lobster or steak . very good service and good price overall will go again.