“Wow !”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We go ram every week and it's amazing ! Occasionally there is a little too much ghee but dinesh always sorts it out , would highly recommend especially the prawns! Wow !!!!

1  Thank emma b

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Friends took us here after discovering this unique Indian restaurant, at first we thought they had gone mad as we had to pay a membership fee of a £1 each to get in. We were shown to our table & was very impressed with decor & lively atmosphere, food was very good & nice sized portions. The only down side was having to go to the bar every time for a drink. We had a most enjoyable evening with a nice doggy bag to bring home.

2  Thank Sheila W
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My boss and I were in England on business and decided to find an Indian restaurant. I've not found Indian food in the States to be all that great and my English acquaintances rave about their curry shops. There is a membership fee to get in, just a quid, but we didn't have any crown sterling on us and it took the manager to approve putting it on our tab. The decor was modern and upscale, and there were quite a few Indians eating there. You go to the bar to get a beer and either pay cash or have it added to your tab. The food was above average, but I am going to Blue India for curry if or when I am back in Crawley.

2  Thank JimCarrCO
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Back here after quite a long time. Wouldn't have recognised the place, great make over ,modern and spacious. Food and service was excellent with great value. Thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is a curry house with a difference as it is located in a sports and social club. When you pull up to the carpark it looks like any other club across the country on the side of a playing field. When you get inside it's amazing, there is a fantastic bar, the decor is good and fresh, the furniture is contempory and functional and it looks more like a trendy city restaurant. There is music, large screen televisons showing sports, slot machines and a pool table - which I didn't use but would have loved to.
The service is good and efficient, there is a charge per transaction for credit/debit cards but as I was paying cash this was not an issue for me. The menu is extensive and contains some innovative dishes not seen in most standard curry houses.
The meal was tasty esp[ecially the combo sizzler starter for two that we ordered, my main was not as chilly hot as I would have liked but I'm sure they could make it hotter on request or do a vindaloo version. Will revisit next time I'm in the area.