“Service was attentive but flawed! Food was very average”
Review of Coaching Halt

Coaching Halt
Ranked #31 of 269 Restaurants in Crawley
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Arrived without booking in a Sunday afternoon around 3pm.. Was greeted by a very pleasant manager and I explained it was our first visit.. He explained the menu and then took the order which we were charged £40 he have us a pdq receipt not a itemized receipt .. However he did come over and explain he had overcharged us and did a refund on the spot! The food was average but came out quickly

There are newer reviews for Coaching Halt

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This used to be excellent when it opened, it has gone right downhill! Nobody to greet us to get a table anymore, had to try and find the manager as nobody else knew how to do it. The burger was overcooked, nobody checked to see if our meal was ok so didn't have the opportunity to complain, and the staff's general attitude is appalling!!! I definitely won't be eating in here again!

2  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Good value for money, lovely cooked steaks & chicken, & delicious cheese cake, only down fall was Diane and Peppercorn sauce we're watery. But will visit again!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

went to the coaching halt in December not long after it opened and frankly was disappointed but put it down to teething problems with a new pub.
just returned from our second visit,there won't be a third,of 4 meals 1 did not appear
eventually the waitress realised and apologised but still the meal did not appear.
asked to speak to the manager, he said my meal would be out in 2 minutes,obliviously not freshly cooked and he was not very nice and made me feel it was my fault and was quite dismissive.

don't bother
go to the harverster

1  Thank wendym45
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Had a very enjoyable evening with my family, Steve & his team do a great job making you feel welcome. The menu caters for all tastes but I love the spit roast chickens which are there for all to see being cooked fresh. Keep up the good work guys & I will be going back!