Yet again we stayed here before a holiday from Gatwick. Disappointed that this is the only premier inn I have stayed in that doesn't have any form of auto checking in and therefore we were at the back of a queue to speak to the one receptionist on duty and check in, this was around 4pm.
We had a room on the first floor, we did make the receptionist aware we were getting up and leaving at 1.30am and trailing our cases along the corridor and down stairs (didn't see a lift) but he didn't seem too bothered but we were given a ground floor room near to reception for the same reason last year.
You can hear what feels like every flight taking off and landing but to be honest you soon get used to it so this wasn't an issue.
Rooms are as per standard for premier inns and were very clean.
Did not use the restaurant (that is a separate building in a pub). We would stay here again for the price and convenience of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a more rural location, close to the airport and the shops and cafes of Crawley town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport East (Balcombe Road) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick / Crawley (Pound Hill) Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport East (Balcombe Road) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex