“Great hotel with helpful staff”

Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town West Hotel
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great hotel with helpful staff”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

My family stayed here for two nights and have asked me to write a review as they was so happy with there stay.
The rooms were a great size very clean and comfortable. The reception staff were so helpful and friendly. The restaurant was very good value, with the chefs cooking Great food.The bar and restaurant staff made you feel very welcome also.

• Stayed August 2013
CrawleyEast, Manager at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town West Hotel, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am pleased that your family found our rooms to be such a great size, clean and comfortable. It is always good to hear that the chefs are cooking great food and the Team in the Thyme Restaurant and Reception were so helpful and welcoming.

Operation Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
London
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel on the way back from Legoland. Even though it was quite basic and small the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful and it really made our stay. The room was very hot as we stayed on one of the hottest days of July but a fan had been provided which helped a lot. The room was basic but v clean.
We dined in the restaurant and were really impressed. The food was lovely and again the waiters were very friendly and helpful and it created a good atmosphere. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Humbug123
Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am pleased to hear that the Team were so friendly and helpful and helped make your stay so pleasurable. I am delighted that you were so impressed with our Thyme Restaurant and the team of waiters helped create such a great atmosphere for you.

I trust you had a great time at Legoland.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I was on a business trip so was perfect location. the staff were very friendly, comfy bed, clean bathroom the restaurant had fantastic food. It was a perfect stay!!

Bear in mind the hotel is on a dual carriageway which didnt bother me as I have a hearing loss!!

Room Tip: some of the corridors have fire doors which naturally slam shut ( this did not bother me ) if you ar...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am delighted to hear you had such a good stay with us whilst on business and found the Team to be very friendly, the bed comfy, bathroom clean and the food in our Thyme Restaurant to be fantastic.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Myself and seven of my work colleagues recently stayed here for a month during July/August whilst working in very smelly conditions which we unfortunately brought back to the hotel on our clothes . Nothing was ever said but I'm sure it was noticed by the reception staff and cleaners of our rooms.nothing was too much trouble for any of the people on duty when we were around,the rooms were kept spotlessly clean and the breakfast superb.we are working down in Crawley in the near future and if Premier inn don't mind I will be recommending to my boss to again use the hotel for our stay.youve got it just about right Premier Inn Crawley Town West,a big thank you from all the WRL guys!!

Room Tip: On the ground floor (a lot cooler in hot weather),and one on the back.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am so pleased that you found your rooms to be spotlessly clean during your stay and the breakfast to be superb!

It is always good to hear that the whole Team took such good care of you and that nothing was ever too much trouble for them.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you and your WRL colleagues back in the future.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Booked this hotel for a family christening nearby. Booked in advance & paid only £29 for a family room! staff were very friendly, & acceptable of my 3 children, one whos 2years and can't stay stil, but they didn't seem to mind him running up & down the restaurant & pouring rice crispies in the juices! Lol. Breakfast was great value for money... Paid £8.25 for a full cooked with unlimited amount of the buffet which was all fresh & a good choice. Then the kids ate for free of anything they wanted cooked & access to buffet! So as kids do they filled their little bellies until they were about to pop! Overall had a comfortable stay, rooms were clean & nice, staff were amazing! Would def recommend to anyone staying in Crawley especially with kiddies

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
CrawleyEast, Manager at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town West Hotel, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am so pleased you managed to get your family room for £29 and found the Team to be very friendly, especially towards your children. The Premier Breakfast is great value and children eating for free is a great offer as long as they stop before they go pop!
My amazing Team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Operations Manager
Orpington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We really enjoyed our trip to the Premier Inn , staff very helpful and friendly , room very clean. Only downside was no air con but they did provide a fan. We only stayed the 1 night as we were at a wedding nearby. Next morning we had a ' take out breakfast' - very good value.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am pleased that you found our TEAM to be so helpful and friendly and the hotel very clean. The Grab And Go Breakfast is good value for those in a hurry.

Kind Regards

Operations Manager
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Good night guarantee?.. Well sure, so long as it's not in the middle of a heatwave. Sadly upon arriving the room temp must of been 28c+. Of course, opening the windows + putting on the fan made no difference especially as the window opens only by a small amount *for security.
A most uncomfortable nights "sleep" spent most of night sweating like I had a fever. I understand that air-con might been seen as a luxury but UK hotels really need to install it.

Oh, there is a garage next door which had a reasonable sized shop. Go there for bottles of water it's much cheaper than the premier inn vending machines.

Breakfast was fine; except the bacon that was chewy like beef jerky.

Would I stay here again? first I've check the weather, if it's going to be warm / hot, most defiantly not.

Room Tip: Even rooms are on the non-road side of the hotel. (210,212,214, etc).
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business