“The Best Premier Inn Ever !!”

Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town West Hotel
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Outstanding !!! We have just stayed at the Premier Inn Crawley for four days due to the fact that we were having a new central heating system put into our house, we really didnt want to leave this wonderful place, everything and I mean everything was new and so clean, quiet and peaceful, just perfect.
On duty in the lobby was Chris, she was so sweet and Charming, nothing was to much trouble for her. I have always worked in Hotels so I know when I meet an outstanding member of staff.
Thank you premier Inn for a wonderful stay,

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gearge D
CrawleyEast, Manager at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

A big thank you on behalf of Chris and the Team for your kind words about the hotel. It’s great that you enjoyed your stay with us during the renovations to your home.

Don’t forget you don’t have to stay in the hotel to use the Thyme Restaurant and bar.

Thank you again for reviewing the hotel.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

This was my first time staying in a premier inn.travel lodges before hand never again lol. Soon as I stepped foot in the room I was blown away by how beautiful the room was.so clean. Big bed As well as a single bed in the corner so plenty on space. The shower was heaven with the three different head adjustments of speed with the water. They even equip u with unlimited shower gel/shampoo n hand soap. also a big flat screen tv on the wall so u can lay watching tv comfortably in bed. So posh Especially if your not used to it :-) The breakfast option I highly recommend, you get a choice of fry up or continental All u can eat. I chose the continental option So much to choose from I was spoilt for choice. :-) the beds are ok quite firm tho so wasn't quite used to it. Temperature in the room was too warm even turning down the thermostat didn't seem to work so slept with the windows open. The restaurant Staff are very talkative n friendly, told us everything we wanted to know. Even had the option to take away our breakfast if we didn't have enough time which was good :-) I highly recommend this hotel. Overall great cleaniness. Best I've ever seen by far. Didnt want to leave lol.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Bethany W

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

It’s great to hear we have converted you from Travel Lodge to Premier Inn!! The big rooms, beds, flat screen TV and the great shower.
Breakfast in our Thyme Restaurant is all you can eat, whether you choose continental or full breakfast and it’s great to hear that the Team were very friendly.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We stayed here on a stop off to Brighton as it was cheaper than hotels in Brighton due to a late booking. This Premier Inn looks like it's had a recent refurbishment and the rooms are fresh with good modern decor and a large TV on the wall facing the main bed. However rooms were a bit warm and the temp control didn't work and the fan was too noisy so sleep was a little warm. Beds were good but a little firm. The rooms have an internal sliding window that kept the noise from the dual carriagway quiet, we didn't hear a thing! We ate dinner and breakfast at the restaurant and the food was high quality. The staff are excellent and work hard to please all patrons. The car park is big and free which is always a bonus. Brighton is 25 minutes away, Gatwick 10 minutes away so a good base for either. We are flying from Gatwick in August and will seriously consider staying here before flying.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BristolCityRed

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

The hotel bedrooms were refurbished late last year, windows in January and Reception in March, unfortunately we do not have air con in the rooms yet.
I am pleased that you enjoyed your dinner and breakfast in our Thyme Restaurant and found the Team to be excellent and hard working. As you point out , this is a great base for those travelling to Brighton, Gatwick and there are excellent links to London.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Picked this hotel based location, price and Tripadvisor reviews. Cannot make comparison to other hotels in the area but hotel was new, evident by very clean and well kept and clean room throughout. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Noise level very low except for minor creaking floorboards from above. Not much traffic noise inside or out. Room was a little warm (no fan or AC control). Beds were firm but pillows seemed flat (even with choice of firmness). Very good HD TV with good selection of channels. Coffee/tea making facilities.Plenty of lighting and outlets. However, absence of bed side clock and telephone very surprising (and we did not have a mobile phone with us) so keep this in mind if you expect outside calls. Free WiFi is available for 30 minutes per device per day....otherwise 3 GBP extra per device per day. Thyme restaurant breakfast and dinner options were very high quality. Nice bar area for a relaxing drink. Parking ample although tight squeeze between the lines for getting in and out. Walking distance through adjacent park to Crawley town centre.
Overall great value considering the price, facilities and friendly staff. Would certainly stay here again (but remember to bring a phone and maybe your favourite pillow).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Paul S

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am pleased to read that you were pleased with the very well kept, clean rooms. The hotel is 12 years old but the rooms were refurbished last year and windows replaced early this year, adding to the sound insulation.

It’s great that you enjoyed high quality breakfasts and diner in our Thyme Restaurant, always a benefit having these facilities within the hotel.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel the night before our flight from London Gatwick , we were very pleasantly suprised with the cleanliness / quality and friendliness of the staff . .
There was a choice of pillows / mood lighting / good restaurant attached .
We would definately stay there again .

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sue d

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am pleased to hear that you were pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the Team and cleanliness and quality of the hotel. Having a choice of pillows, the mood lighting and good restaurant on site are good advantages.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Lovely rooms, great staff, comfortable bed. Would stay again. Only problem was the room could not be cooled, therefore it was far too hot. Great choice of channels.Tea making facilities great. Shower very good. Hotel convenient for airport. Free parking.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Louie1601
CrawleyEast, Manager at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am pleased to hear you found the rooms clean, Team to be great and bed comfortable, as well as the very good shower and free parking.

Unfortunately we do not have air con yet but there are three larger Premier Inns around Gatwick, which do.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Thank you again for taking the time to review the hotel.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have to stay away from home at least twice per month; sometimes more. When choosing a hotel my first choice is a Premier Inn, no matter where in the country I stay. As usual the stay at the hotel was very good, clean room, fresh bed linen, clean bathroom and friendly/professional staff. I stayed for 4 nights and although the food at Premier inns is good I only ate at the hotel once - Crawley leisure park is a 5 minute car ride away (not walkable) and has a good choice of restaurants etc. I did have a problem at the hotel in that the bath filled with water when I was showering (room 19), though this did not cause a problem for me and was reported to reception on my departure. As usual a good experience , based on my personal experiences I can recommend the Premier Inn chain

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DeeDar2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

It’s great that Premier Inn is your first choice for hotels and that we met your expectations with a friendly, professional Team and good clean room.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Thank you again for taking the time to review the hotel.

Kind regards.