Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel
US$153
Hampton
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Restaurant
Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$78
  • Restaurant
Ibis London Gatwick Airport(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$100
PremierInn.com
US$170
US$115
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
1,636 results
All reviewschef and brewergatwick airportstayed hereadjoining restaurantpub restaurantpub next doorcar parklong stay parkinggood nights sleepnext morningfamily roomreception staffnight's sleepan early flightexcellent valuebudget hotelquiet room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Nice hotel does just the job for early flights etc. Rooms decent size and clean, well equipped bar and restaurant. Breakfast fab

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kieron S
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Clean comfortable good size room and quiet with all the facilities you need for a good night near Gatwick. 1 night free car parking so next time I'll hang onto my hire car overnight and save on the taxi fare.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Tea42Belfast
Claudio M, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your stay with us.

I am sorry to hear that you had some issues on your stay with us, firstly with regards to the toiletries in your room, there should be a pump soap dispenser located in the bathroom rather than actual soap dispensed, if this was empty at the time of your stay I can only apologise for this. I know you mentioned that you had decided to just leave it and go to bed, however if this should ever arrise again please feel free to contact a memeber of our reception team and they will be more than happy to fix this problem for you.

With regards to the issue that you had locating us, the post code that we provide is in fact the correct post code for this hotel however as I beleive you stated some satnav's seem to have an issue with this. As a result of this I have now ammended the website to include a post code that is located close to our hotel that should guide guests to the correct area, but I would still recommend that if you encounter any issues to give our reception tam a call and they will be happy to guide you in to us.

I certainly hope that this experience has not put you off staying with us again, and I hope that we will be welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

We only stayed one night before we flew on holiday from Gatwick and what a convienience! The staff were lovely all polite and helpful. The room was great it's what you pay for had all the basics and stuff. The location was lovely the pub joining the hotel was beautiful and not too pricey it was a lovely day so we sat outside and had a few drinks then ate our tea inside. The shuttle bus service isn't the best it takes you round half the earth so we opted for a taxi which the hotel organised for us and it was on time and not too pricey either!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BigF2009
Claudio M, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your stay with us, I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I certainly hope that we will be welcoming you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

My partner and I stayed here for one night on 01.04.12; we arrived by National Express bus at Gatwick and 'phoned the hotel to arrange collection by taxi as they have preferential rates with a local taxi firm, it cost us £9 one way (instead of just hailing one outside the airport which would cost more). I found this out by 'phoning the hotel direct to ask about breakfast times as we had an early flight the next morning. We saw a bus doing transfers from Gatwick to many of the premier inn's and travelodges in the area, but we heard afterwards that this takes about 40 mins, when the taxi literally takes 10 mins. The taxi driver on the way there told us this was the best premier inn in the area and had a good pub. He was true to his word; it was a great pub, plenty of character and a good pint. We were recommended by the barman to book a table for our evening meal in the restaurant, so we did this as soon as we arrived and drank in the bar until our table was ready and i'm glad we did book as it got very busy and there were lots of disappointed hungry families either having to wait or go elsewhere for food. Food was great; loads of choice for all and reasonably priced. As for the hotel, it was great, we had two single beds secured together to make a very roomy double; the bed was comfy and the shower was nice and hot. We did find the hotel a bit noisy, but we expected that as people were leaving in all hours of the night to catch their flights. Reception booked us a morning wake-up call and also booked us a taxi to take us back to Gatwick the following morning. Breakfast was lovely; plenty of selection and nice and hot. We will definatley be staying here again and would recommend to others.

Room Tip: Book taxi's through the hotel & reserve a table in the pub's restaurant beforehand.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gr33neyes
Claudio M, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for the excellent words of praise.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was up to the high standards that we set ourselves here.

I certainly hope that we will be welcoming you back with us again soon and that we can continue to live up to this standard.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

We stayed here for one night in November 2011. On first entering the room we noticed there was a bit of an unpleasant smell and we were suprised that the bathroom was so shabby. The bed was quite uncomfortable and unfortunately I didn't get any sleep as the person in the room above was moving around all night, we were also in the room just at the top of the stairs which meant anyone coming in or leaving in the middle of the night could be heard - lifts, doors closing etc. On the plus side - the room was cheap so I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Claudio M, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your stay with us.

With regards to your stay I am very sorry to hear that it was not an exeptional stay with us and I can only offer my apologies. With regards to the state of your room we always aim to make sure our rooms are immaculate and as you did not have that on this occasion I can only offer my sympathies, if you stay with us again I am sure this situation will not happen again but if you find it does do not hesitate to contact our reception staff and they will be happy to move you to a room that is more to your liking.

I ceratinly hope that this has not put you off staying with us again I hope we will be welcoming you back with us soon.