We stayed here for a week and we couldn’t have been better looked after. Claudio, the Manager, made us so very welcome from the moment we arrived to the time we left, and all the reception staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful. The room was clean, spacious and had everything we needed from a basic hotel room, and any requests for items such as an iron and ironing board were immediately met.
We were lucky enough to have a few days of sun, and the environment around the hotel was quiet, green and leafy, meaning we could sit outside with our coffee after breakfast in the morning, and have a drink outside before supper in the evening. The restaurant attached to the hotel provided good breakfasts and evening meals. It was Lesley, in particular, who made eating in there so pleasurable with her cheerful greetings and efficient service. All in all, a great experience from a week we hadn’t anticipated being anything other than tedious! Would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again if we need to fly from Gatwick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the grounds of a 13th-century manor, close to leisure parks and less than a mile from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Airport South Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex