Great price and this is the perfect location. We were there for 2 nights before a flight from Gatwick. Was only 10min taxi drive from airport, im sure there is buses but we were too tired to work them out. A 35min walk from cinema, bowling and food and 45min walk from shops. Room was clean, staff were helpful and friendly. Only problem was the room was hot and the plane overhead were too noisy to leave window open so we tried to turn down heating on controls in room but nothing happened and the screen lit up and we couldnt turn it off. Bit of a pain. Breakfast was in Gatwick Manor next to hotel which is a lovely building and food was brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the grounds of a 13th-century manor, close to leisure parks and less than a mile from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Airport South Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex