Wonderful hidden away location for our pre flight to Majorca from Gatwick South Terminal although we needed our sat nav to find it and took the turn off at the last minute!
The room was clean and comfortable and we managed to find a seat in the bar for our evening meal even though the restaurant was full up. The place had a lovely olde world feel about it and obviously had been some sort of substantial sort of residence in the past even though it's now a bit frayed around the edges. Couldn't complain about what we got for the price including the South Terminal parking for 10 days. My wife thought the breakfast was rather shambolic and a bit cramped and messy which didn't bother me quite as much for the one occasion as long as I got what I wanted! Overall would be happy to stop again for the deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the grounds of a 13th-century manor, close to leisure parks and less than a mile from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Airport South Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex