Stayed here on 13/14 September for a family wedding at the nearby Tythe Barn.
Staff very friendly, welcoming and helpful.
Rooms very warm, and the heating controls dont appear to work. A fan is provided and of course you can always leave the window open!!
Beds very comfy and choice of pillows is a nice touch.
Breakfast a shocking affair, not worth GBP8.25 - greasy cold sausages, fried eggs, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms. Toaster either burns your toast or doesnt toast it at all. Continental breakfast GBP5.25 - still pricey for the choice you have.
G6 bus timetable terrible, starts at 0410, runs once an hour and finishes at 0910, then starts again at 1610 and ends at 2110. We got a taxi from hotel to London Gatwick South - GBP8.50, journey time 7 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the grounds of a 13th-century manor, close to leisure parks and less than a mile from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Airport South Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex