I drove around Gatwick airport vicinity, having missed my flight, looking at the usual array of concrete and glass airport hotels. This hotel, within a km of the airport, is set beside an old English manor house complete with moat, which provides a lovely pub atmosphere and good food by night, and excellent English breakfast in the morning. There are fields and wooded areas around the hotel, the quality of the rooms is great, and a good nights sleep within a stones throw of the airport. But the best part of all, when my car got bogged on a sodden verge after taking a wrong turning (post UK floods), the duty manager, Mohame located a shovel and and got my vehicle out of the mud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the grounds of a 13th-century manor, close to leisure parks and less than a mile from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Airport South Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex