Not wanting too exhausting a day, with a long journey before flying from the UK, we were lucky to find this Premier Inn at the low rate that people talk about but which we have never been lucky enough to find.
Our room was well appointed and the bed was 'king plus parliament' in size and extremely comfortable. Built in the grounds of a Manor House and Tythe Barn, all well kept and restored, it was surrounded by countryside with no airport intrusion. The Bar and Restaurant were beautifully appointed, in keeping with the period, and the food and service were also excellent.
We used the shuttle bus at the entrance to the Manor at 4:21 in the morning. This was no hassle at all and it was also right on time, a duck asleep on the grass by the bus stop, which was off the main road, and baby rabbits hurtling around made this a Great Start to our day.
We will definitely use this Premier Inn when next flying from Gatwick Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the grounds of a 13th-century manor, close to leisure parks and less than a mile from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Airport South Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex