Firstly I need to state that the customer service here was among the best we have ever had - both Jades on check in and Emily on check out, so I am NOT dissing them! However, arrived here on Sunday night after a delayed flight, at 9.45 pm to be told that the adjoining restaurant stopped serving food at 9.30 and the bar would close at 10.30. there is a vending machine in the foyer to get snacks, however nowhere close enough to walk to to get more substantial food. We rushed to get a drink in the bar before it closed and then went back to our room with some crisps from the vending machine. Very very hot in the room (top floor), there is no air con because it is a lovely old building, but did not give us a very good night sleep. However, the "good night guarantee" was offered to us, and although we had fantastic customer service, we really hadn't had a good night so we took them up on the offer of a refund. Would gladly recommend for the service skills though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the grounds of a 13th-century manor, close to leisure parks and less than a mile from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gatwick Airport South Hotel Crawley
- Premier Inn Crawley
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport South (London Road) Hotel Crawley, West Sussex