“On point location, great room, helpful staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grange Hotel

Grange Hotel
Grange Hotel
Ranked #25 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
“On point location, great room, helpful staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

The Grange was a great stay, the hotel is located right in the heart off Crawley, a one minute walk away from the town centre, fish and chip shop opposite, bars and pubs on the high street all within a 1minute walk. Can't get better then that! Staff were welcoming upon arrival and were very helpful throughout my stay, will definitely be staying at the Grange again :)

• Stayed January 2013
11 Thank Dfghk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

I regularly travel to Crawley for work and stay at the Grange as I find the hotel and ammeneties fantastic value for money.

The owners and staff are always friendly and helpful, great location rooms and service.

• Stayed August 2012
17 Thank Elwkteonick
La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

We booked this hotel as it was very reasonable, as opposed to central London during the Olympics..$50 pounds a night. When we arrived we were greatly warmly and asked if we would like our rooms close together, as we were 2 couples...which I thought considerate when traveling with friends. (can be a pain when on opposite sides of the hotel.). The hotel is clean, as was the rooms. Was it luxurious...no, but we were only looking for a place to sleep. There is a large parking lot for guests and no charge...another plus. Any questions or issues we had, the staff was helpful and attentive. The train station into London was only a 10 minute walk, at most. We came back both evenings after the games very late, 2-3am, but found the same pleasant receptionist there to greet us and make us feel welcome, with the "no problem at all" attitude...something that you don't get most of the time at hotels that cost 4x as much. We also had breakfast one morning, simple but delicious and more than reasonable...$1.5 pound for a breakfast sandwich.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
6 Thank SoxFans07
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

my partner and myself stay for the night for park and fly the hotel is clean . the staff are the best all round its a happy hotel

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
21 Thank harry b
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights and I found that you get more than your moneys worth. I was greeted by friendly staff that assisted me with my heavy bags and when I entered the room I was very pleased with the condition and the cleanliness of it. I purchased the breakfast that they provide for the next morning which was also nice. My room was cleaned everyday and I would definitely return and I would like to thank the staff for the excellent service :) . I would also like to comment on the location it was very convenient for me as it was literally just a few minutes walk from the train station and there are local shops and food places opposite which was also a bonus.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
27 Thank arantxa d
crawley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

i stayed here for a few weeks, i found it pleasent along with the staff there,it was clean and tidy.very respectable and the food was awesome.the lough area was a good place to relax and use of my laptop.all the local shops were near by so you didnt have to go far.the rooms were cleaned everyday up to standards :D

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
28 Thank steph v
Bari, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

i stayed in the grange hotel for 2 weeks where i done my course near the airport. i found staff freindly and helpful. the bedrooms were clean and tidy for me on my return evening meal was very nice and a good price and i got a discount for airline crew. i had very nice breakfast. and all the hotel staff are very helpful. the spanish lady on reception was very helpful with sending my fax and internet. charming staff i will return

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo