Stayed here as we had a flight early the next morning. Instead of our usual 3 hour drive to Gatwick on the morning of our flight, we decided on a stay at the Yotel overnight. The location is unbeatable, as you can just stroll to departures to check in. No buses or taxis needed. The rooms are tiny but that is fairly obvious when booking and we just needed a bed to sleep in. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the shower was amazing! The wall separating the bathroom from the bedroom is glass so bear that in mind if you aren't a couple!
Would definitely stay again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex