We booked this from 10am to 5pm on a Sunday where we were arriving from the USA early morning and flying to Prague in the evening. On arrival the receptionist was really friendly and helpful and we were given a key to pod 4.
The pods are perfectly designed with a bed that moves from an upright to flat position.
There is an en suite shower, toilet and washbasin and everything worked nicely.
There is a TV - although we slept most of the day.
Free tea and coffee are available from reception and the afternoon receptionist was equally helpful and made a pretty good cappuccino.
The place seemed pretty empty and we weren’t disturbed by any noise from adjacent rooms. The walls seem quite thin and so I wonder what would happen if a noisy family were next door.
The only weird part is not having a view from the window to the outside world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex