A quiet, convenient, and clean place to rest my head and feel refreshed for long-haul flight early the next morning. And not break the bank just for a place to catch a few zzz's.
I arrived tired after a long day of travel so, reaching this quiet hotel located right in the airport, was such a relief. A quick check-in. A few steps down a white corridor with purple signage reading, "shhhhh..." - a wonderful reminder that people are resting here at all hours. The bed was comfortable with ample room above. Although the cabin is small, it's very functional, so whatever you need is there. TV. desk, chair, extra pillow, toilet, shower, towels.
I was so excited about the few hours of rest ahead that I was slightly disappointed to hear voices and zippers on luggage (that I trust came from the other side of the wall). But, otherwise, it was perfect for my needs (sleep and shower).
No bother with taxi or shuttle before early morning flight. Simply take the lift up one level from Yotel and checked my bags. Great concept and SO convenient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex