With an early flight to Majorca booked, I decided to stay overnight at Yotel Gatwick in order to enjoy a stress-free run up to my holiday I arrived at Yotel to be greeted by a very helpful and friendly member of staff. The hotel had subtle lighting and a very calm atmosphere. My room/cabin was everything I expected from the website and so did not disappoint. I commented on how quiet the hotel was and was told that in fact it was fully booked. The complimentary hot drinks was a really nice touch. I would thoroughly recommend using the Yotel and look forward to visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Rates start at 32 GBP for 4 hours and you can book online or on-site at the hotel. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your YOTEL London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- YOTEL London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex