YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport
  • Free Internet
US$85
Agoda.com
1,680 results
All reviewsfree hot drinksstandard cabinmission controlsingle cabinbetween flightsgreat conceptpay by the hoursouth terminalfree wifihour stayfew hours sleepan early flightsmall spacearrivals hallmood lightingconnecting flightalarm clock
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I recently had a few hours in Gatwick Airport after a long day in the UK on business and was dead on my feet. I saw the sign for the on-site YOTEL and thought it was worth checking out. Best move of the day and money well spent. Their "cabins" are pristinely clean and soundproof which made it ideal to crawl into a double bed and sleep for a few hours before using the en suite power shower and then checking in for the next leg of my journey. The standard cabin (double bed) comes with an en suite bathroom, roomservice menue, wifi and free hot drinks too. Great rates and worth every cent ! I have raved about this facility to anyone who would listen and am firmly of the view that EVERY international airport should have a YOTEL !

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Typical experience, incoming flight delayed and missed my Newquay connection.Had 5 hours to kill and Yotel can't be beat. 27 pounds for four hours,good sleep and great shower,so got down to Cornwall in great shape. I would have spent a lot more sitting at a airport bar for 4 hours.
Staff were accomodating and helpfull especially so since I was a walk in guest. Will use again when the occasion warrants.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We had a 5 hour stop over after a night flight and were desperate for a few hours zzzzzzzzzzzzz. The yotel worked out great for us, we had to book 2 single rooms as this was all that was available, but each room easily accomadated an adult and child and allowed us all to get some rest. Clean, comfy and convenient.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2012

had a 6.30am flight, and awoke at 5.30am, was through security by 5.45 and boarding at 6. perfect! yes it is small, and no the standard rooms aren't big enough for two, but they are perfect for sleeping and watching a bit of tele......

fast check in, reasonable priced bar, and of course the m&s simply food is upstairs if you need anything else

don't forget to ask for free earplugs and extra pillows.... and don't expect the bed to be soft

Room Tip: go for late 40's they are furthest from the door
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I wasn't quite sure what to expect but it was brilliant. After 12 hours of travelling and 3 hours of delays all I needed was my bed. It was so easy to get to Yotel and check in took less than 5 mins. Once I had mastered extending the bed and played with the lights (5 variants!) I was asleep within 10 mins. It was so quiet and so dark, I forgot where I was. An excellent few hours sleep was exactly what I needed. I couldn't get the air con to work so it was a little hot but I was so tired I couldn't be bothered to speak to anyone. It might have been user error and they didn't have an opportunity to rectify the problem.

The lack of privacy in the bathroom - we pulled the curtain across but the door wasn't soundproof - means you need to be close to your companion at the least! But for such a small room it's not really a gripe. Plus the shower was brilliant and really powerful.

All in all it's a great idea, down really well to a high standard and great value. I'd definitely stay again and have already recommended it my friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple