We stayed here the night before a 7am flight - it's super convenient for the South Terminal, and with the deal I got it was cheaper than a taxi from South London. We had a premier room, which is small but amazingly well laid out. The design really is brilliant, making the very best use of the small space. I didn't have the best night's sleep - partly just the way it is before an early flight, but partly because of the loud humming noise coming from somewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Rates start at 32 GBP for 4 hours and you can book online or on-site at the hotel. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your YOTEL London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- YOTEL London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex