I stayed for 1 night with my husband and 2 young children (5 and 2.5) in a double room - a bit of a squeeze but we all fitted in the double bed. For our previous stay we had a bunk bed room which just about fitted in a cot but there is no space for that in the double room. In these circumstances I wasn't expecting a good night's sleep but woke at 5.30am refreshed following an early night. The room was quiet, bed was comfortable, shower room excellent, hot drinks and milk available, the best location possible for the South terminal though the North terminal is only a short (frequent) shuttle ride away. I would happily stay again though I suspect my family will have grown out of the space in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex