Managed after 3 attempt to get into the Pod! One MUST book beforehand! The experience was wonderful, whilst small and compact I have been in hotel rooms that offered less. The bunk beds
lovely, clean and comfortable, (did miss a reading light on the lower bunk), having a Power shower in the vast bathroom was a great experience, especially the chair for disabled people. Much thought has gone into making these pods very comfortable, and ideal place to stay safely when
travelling. The Crew on check-in were brilliant..top marks for being friendly, interested and yet very poised and professional. For women travelling alone or together, this is an ideal place to
relax, enjoy, rest in comfort. The coffee was also delicious amd free!
Best regards and thanks to all.........................J
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex