The cabin is really really small. You have no room to move around, other than getting off bed, and taking a step into the bathroom/shower area.
Bed is comfortable with soft pillows. Shower is ok with good water pressure. Other than that, nothing to brag about. Location wise is just one level below the check-in counters.
I paid 69 pounds for this cabin. If I would have known it is THAT small, I rather pay 89 pounds for Hilton which is just a few minutes walk away (less than 5 minutes). At least then I will get a nice comfortable room, a comfortable double bed and breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex