I had to take a connect flight and wait on the airport for 7 hours. I needed a little place to rest and sleep and I was so happy to find the Yotel att the Gatwick Airport. For me travelling alone this was Excellent. I had one suitcase with me and gat a 7fm2 room but if I would have had a second suitcase with me I would have been able to get it into the room. I had to climb up to the bed but it was not a problem. I am just so happy that I was able to stay att the Gatwick airport with a privat toilet and shower, and have even a tv to look att. So I was happy when I gat my second flight the same day rested and happy. Excellent experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex