Our third stay at this Yotel, and again no issues. We knew that space would be tight [can't understand comments on here about lack of space - the Yotel web-page is very specific about what you will get] and we know now to put the suitcases under the bed before extending it! Receptionist was pleasant, room was clean and quiet and we managed 4 hours sleep after arriving from the USA.
My only gripe is that our 6 hour stay cost £70 [including an iniquitous £3 booking fee] The Premier Inn at the North Terminal would charge £78 for a two day stay. It is almost cheaper to do this, forfeit the first day, and stay in a full size room, rather than stay in the Yotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex