I use the Yotel London Gatwick in between flights. The Yotel is in a great location and I did not even have to leave the airport and took me only minutes to come down the lift and straight to departures for my next flight. I always have a relaxing stay and find that the beds are so comfortable and the tv had more than enough channels and can always find something to watch. I would recommend to anyone who needs a few hours sleep/rest or even overnight stay. It has everthing you need and also the staff are so helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex