Single female, aged 52. Late arrival at South Terminal. Needed night stay before train at 9am. No taxis/fares. Couldn't be easier. 10 metres from arrivals exit. One minute walk to station in morning. Clean, comfy bed, lovely shower. Just very small - and you need reasonable agility to get up to your bed but it's now bunk bed proportions. I'm pretty clautrophobic but I coped. Staff great. Free decent coffee/tea. Hair dryer on request. Would use again. If you have large quantities of baggage you may not cope - unless there is somewhere else to store excess baggage, which I didn't ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex