Two of us stayed in the Yotel at Gatwick after a late flight. It certainly beat waiting for a shuttle bus! The check-in was excellent and drinks provided immediately which was appreciated. We had a twin cabin (bunk beds), which was very small for two people with luggage. However, the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was excellent with overhead shower as well as hand held one. I would definitely stay there again if i was travelling on my own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex