I had an early flight and faced with the prospect of either getting up at 3am and travelling across London or getting up at 5am and taking a leisurely stroll across to the North Terminal I obviously choose the later.
The Yotel is accessed via the elevator near the Arrivals in the South Terminal. It was very quiet when I arrived at about 10:30pm and remained so throughout. It's a bit shabby in places but I guess there's plenty of demand.
I had a nice welcome at the reception and I was very quickly settling down in one of the pods. I slept very well and had a good long shower before catching my flight. The pod is a wee bit cramped but I was planning to do anything other than sleeping there so it was fine.
I would definitely do this again and I have no hesitation in recommending Yotel to anyone thinking of staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport Crawley, West Sussex