1,814 results
All reviewsfree hot drinksstandard cabinmission controlbetween flightssingle cabingreat conceptpremium roompay by the hourfree wifihour layoverfew hours sleepan early flightsmall spaceconnecting flightalarm clockbed was comfortablefloor space
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Perfect location for stopover between flights. No need for shuttle buses as lift access in airport itself. Small but interestingly different. Had everything that was needed, comfortable and clean for a "sleepover". Can be hired by the hour if not needing an overnight. Friendly and helpful staff and our room was just beside reception and very quiet. Will use again for sheer convenience.

Room Tip: Possibly away from reception but was not a problem for us noisewise. Bunk rooms....a long way down in the middle of the night for an older lady?
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
YotelHQ, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear adnilyesac,
Thank you for your positive review. We are so pleased that you used our services and found them to be clean, comfortable and enjoyed that they were different. Even being compact, we have tried hard to make our guests’ stay more convenient and comfortable by adding every extra bit to the cabins. Our staff are so important to our business and we are very proud of them and so thanks for appreciating their services. We hope to welcome you back sometime in near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had an early flight and faced with the prospect of either getting up at 3am and travelling across London or getting up at 5am and taking a leisurely stroll across to the North Terminal I obviously choose the later.

The Yotel is accessed via the elevator near the Arrivals in the South Terminal. It was very quiet when I arrived at about 10:30pm and remained so throughout. It's a bit shabby in places but I guess there's plenty of demand.

I had a nice welcome at the reception and I was very quickly settling down in one of the pods. I slept very well and had a good long shower before catching my flight. The pod is a wee bit cramped but I was planning to do anything other than sleeping there so it was fine.

I would definitely do this again and I have no hesitation in recommending Yotel to anyone thinking of staying here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Lynamc,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We are glad that you had good night sleep before your early flight. We are sorry that you found the cabin a bit dated - we continually carry out regular maintenance of all systems and cabins and as well as keeping a high standard of cleaning. However on the rare occasions when our standards do slip, our only recourse is to learn from our mistake and redouble our efforts to ensure we do not allow this to happen in the future. In order to prove this an isolated incident, we would like to welcome you back. Next time when you decide to come to Gatwick, please contact me directly and I would be pleased to take care of your reservation personally. Thanks once again for your feedback and recommending us. We hope to welcome you back to Yotel in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I arrived late at night and checked out early in the morning so it was very convenient. It is right in the arrivals hall at the airport, check in is extremely simple and quick and the staff were super. I had a standard single cabin and it had everything i needed for a short stay. I was lucky to be down one of the further away corridors so it was really quiet, if you are near the reception desk then it can be a little noisy so i was told. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable and i had a great uninterrupted sleep. There are complimentary hot drinks available when you want which is also a nice touch. I would recommend it to anyone with a few hours between flights, even if just for a nap and a shower as you pay per hour it is even more convenient.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
YotelHQ, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Fiona36,

Thank you for your review of Yotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found us ideal for your early morning flight departure. Our crew is our true image and our facilities are our base so thank you for all your appreciation. Thanks once again for sharing your positive experience and recommending us. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I checked into Yotel as I was arriving back in the UK late.It was a huge relief to get off the (delayed) flight and check in, have a shower and go to bed. The rooms are quite small, but if you only need to sleep they are fine. The bed was comfy and the room was clean. I noticed that there has been a bit of a refurbishment since I last stayed. The staff are very pleasant and helpful and you can get a hot drink anytime, even if you check out early. I will stay again if I have an early or late flight.

Room Tip: The bed in the standard room would be a bit small for a couple.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear eloiseb2,

Thank you for writing about your experience with us. We are glad you found us convenient, comfortable and clean. We try to serve our purpose of providing good experience to guests’ through our staff and amenities. Thanks once again for your feedback. We hope to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

A very pleasant stay, we arrived late at night and checked out very early in the morning, we stayed in the standard room which was very clean and very well maintained! The staff were very helpful and offered us a complementary hot drink before we went to bed, and the same when we checked out!! Highly recommend if you have a early flight in the morn or need a few hours sleep!

Room Tip: The standard room was a little small for 2 people
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank The_Bo1987

Dear The_Bo1987,

Thank you for your great description of Yotel Gatwick. We are so pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us and you felt you experienced something different. We have tried to make best use of the space in cabin to make it relaxing and comfortable for our guests. Through clever design we are able to offer our guests everything they need to relax, revive and connect, we are pleased that you appreciate our flexible services and staff. We hope to welcome you back soon.